Family law is emotional and demanding for our clients. At Caronna, Johnson & Zamora, not only do we provide you with the best in legal advice and representation, but we do so with integrity, sensitivity, and compassion.
The Best Legal Representation to Get You Through Trying Times
Family law encompasses a wide variety of legal issues … and almost as many emotional hurdles. Whether going through a divorce, adoption, or parental rights, family law is loaded with heart-heavy and life-changing decisions.
At Caronna, Johnson & Zamora, we know how scary and confusing it can be. We know our clients are experiencing the fate of their family’s future.
Caronna, Johnson & Zamora is dedicated to guiding you through these overwhelming times with compassion and sensitivity. We are here to ensure our clients feel comfortable, well informed, and confident in the law firm you choose to represent you in these critical times.
Trust Caronna, Johnson & Zamora to take the worry, stress, and work out of resolving your family law issues to get you the best possible outcome for your case. We provide legal help in both English and Spanish.
Experience in All Types of Family Law
Caronna, Johnson & Zamora has experience working in all types of family law matters:
- Divorce: We help you sort through options and protect your rights.
- Legal separation: Although not a divorce, legal separation must be granted by court order. We help you through the process to protect your interests.
- Mediation: Settle disputes in a collaborative manner with our current or soon-to-be-ex. Save time and money and limit the stress involved in going through a divorce.
- Child custody, child support, and visitation: We fight for your right to see your children and ensure they get the support they deserve. We help you receive a modification to your child support terms if circumstances change.
- Alimony and spousal support: We help you through the various types of alimony—permanent, temporary, rehabilitative, or transitional—to find the right level of support for you.
- Domestic violence: We help you with protection and restraining orders and provide assistance in finding a safe environment in which to live.
- Adoption: We review adoption paperwork, represent you to the adoption court, and tend to the legal aspects of adoption.
- Annulment: We verify to see if you qualify.
- Community property: We make sure you receive a fair and equitable distribution of property owned during marriage.
- Father’s rights: Fathers have every right to participate in their children’s lives. If you feel your rights are being denied, we help you gain access.
- Grandparent’s rights: Grandparents have a right to see their grandchildren. We help you develop a visitation schedule to be part of your grandchildren’s lives.
- Enforcement of orders: We advise you of your options and fight for your rights if court-ordered child support, custody, or alimony orders are violated.
- Paternity: We represent you in paternity cases and ensuing legal action.
- Move away cases: We help you navigate the special permissions granted for one spouse to move an excessive distance with children and protect your right to see your children.
- Pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements: We draft a pre- or post-nuptial agreement to protect your interests in the event of a divorce.
We have a reputation as honest, aggressive litigators who represent our clients ethically and with the highest standard of professional integrity. No matter the type of family law, Caronna, Johnson & Zamora has the in-house expertise to get you the best possible outcome.
Schedule your free consultation with us today.
The legal services of Caronna, Johnson & Zamora are offered throughout the Coachella and Imperial Valleys: Cathedral City, Coachella, Desert Hot Springs, Indian Wells, Indio, La Quinta, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, Rancho Mirage, Thermal, Mecca, Calexico and others.